Personal identification information
Green Global Transport may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources Green Global Transport makes available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Green Global Transport will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Green Global Transport may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the IP Address (which could be used to determine location), operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How Green Global Transport uses collected information
Green Global Transport may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: Green Global Transport may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: Green Global Transport may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: Green Global Transport may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Green Global Transport does not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics Green Global Transport think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: Green Global Transport may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Green Global Transport includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How Green Global Transport protects your information
Green Global Transport adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
Green Global Transport does not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. Green Global Transport may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Green Global Transport may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. Green Global Transport may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. Green Global Transport does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Green Global Transport LLC
This document was last updated on March 6, 2019
This is the web site of
I can be reached via e-mail at
With respect to security: and All confidential information, including your credit card and personal information, is handled and sent in a secure, 128 bit encrypted, environment.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email address, or by contacting The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at email@example.com.